Through high standards for quality and craftsmanship, Gauthier Fabricating has had the honor and pleasure of working on some very high-profile metal working jobs.
We’re proud of the work we do and are dedicated to completing your fabrication work also.
Quality Craftsmanship and Service
• The large watering can at the Utica Zoo
• The frame for reconstruction of TWA Flight 800 aircraft crash
• The large stainless steel sculpture for Belfast Northern Ireland
• Custom heat exchangers for the F.X. Matt Brewery’s brew kettle
• Various rolled angles and beams for the Holocaust Museum in Washington, D.C.
Utica, NY 13501
7:30 AM – 4:00 PM